Tuesday 7 January 2014

Nails of the day! 07/01/2014

Hey Beauts!

I've not got much free time today so I thought I'd post a quick nails of the day post for you!
So something that you won't really know about me so far (unless you already follow me on Tumblr, Instagram or Twitter) Is that I really, really, really love to paint my finger nails! It's so calming and relaxing, mostly because you have to go so slow to achieve such a beautiful polished look (Haha, did you see what I did there?). Today I have Blue on one hand and purple on the other! I love, love, love painting my nails - Even more than make-up! 


On the thumbs and pinky fingers I have the No7 polishes with the chunky glitter on top respectively and then on the ring fingers I have the same, with the silver glitter on top. On the pointer finger I just have the chunky glitter polishes on their own - which took a few extra coats for full opacity and on the middle fingers are just the No7 polishes. Of course I have used base and top coats - Collection 2000 2in1 base coat (I found it in the back of my chest so I thought I'd give it some life) and then Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat! 


Hope you enjoyed this quick post - I really do love painting my nails so there will definatly be more posts like this in the future and reviews! :)

I'd just like to say also that I am very, very, very happy that you take the time out of your day to read, comment and follow this blog on GFC (&BlogLovin') Sometimes I just sit there clicking refresh to watch the numbers go up. Thanks Beauts! <3

Be happyBe beautiful and Be YOU!
Ellie, xx

12 comments:

  1. I always love having something sparkly on my nails! Really beautiful manicure! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, I especially love the pinkie on the blue hand. I don't usually think to do different colors on both hands, I'll have to try it out!

    xo
    Dolce
    www.mydailysweet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually do different colours either! But today I thought 'Why not' :)
      Ellie,xx

      Delete
  3. I love your blog so I nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    http://natalie-yasmin.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-liebster-award_7.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Sally Hansen one! It looks so pretty :)
    Bea x
    www.beasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The manicure looks amazing! Love the colours!

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful nails!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Just followed you on Bloglovin :)

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WIsh I had Barry M in Italy too!

    Emanuelajuicy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the Revlon black with purple glitter too! I love it! Great nail art!

    - Flora
    Canvas June

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh beaut!! Love this combo
    Missljbeauty xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great reviews of the polishes! I am really loving those sparkly ones!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete