Tuesday 18 November 2014

LUSH haul!

Hey Beauts,

A couple of weeks ago I ventured into a shop that smelt delicious! My nostrils were filled with the unique scent of everything. I'm sure you can guess where I was...Yep, that's right - LUSH! I couldn't resist not picking up a few products to try and I thought I would show you just what I got. 



As you can can tell, I only picked up a few items this visit. I first picked up a 250g pot of Ocean Salt at £13.95. If you have been with me for a while, you will know how much I love this product (Review here), how soft it makes my skin and how refreshingly lovely the scent is as soon as you lift the lid. Next up I picked up a cleanser that literally smells like a baking cupcake. It contains real popped popcorn to exfoliate and cinnamon to leave your skin feeling revived and that combination alone leaves your mouth watering. At £6.75 for 100g, I could not leave Let the Good Times Roll behind. Finally, I wanted to give my feet a little pamper session so I decided to pick up a foot mask called Volcano at £6.50 for 125g. It contains Potatoes, tomatoes and papaya and really doesn't smell that good at all. It also contains Pumice to exfoliate, so if it does soften my feet, I can definatly forgive the scent. The lovely lady at LUSH also threw in a sample of the FairTrade foot lotion that smells of melted candy canes to use in line with volcano.  

I cannot wait to try these products out and get back to you with my thoughts! Have you ever tried any of these products? How well did they work for you? And have you ever smelt Volcano? Isn't is horrid, haha! Comment down below as I love reading all of your lovely comments and remember to follow on GFC and Blog Lovin' if you aren't already so you don't miss out on future posts. 

Be happyBe beautiful and Be YOU!
Ellie, xx

6 comments:

  1. I've had 'let the good times roll' before and i loved it :) it smells so yummy too!
    the other sound great also xxx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    you blog post is amazing :)

    love your blog its super cute


    would love to see you other on my blog

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Lush as well! I haven't tried the Ocean Salt scrub before, but would definitely pick it up the next time I visit Lush. :)

    Colorful Closets

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've really made me want to try Let the good times roll. I recently picked up Buche De Noel and love it! Now I've gotten used to the texture I certainly want to try more cleansers trying to find one that does as a good job but from their permanent line :) xx

    http://www.rinicawrites.com

    ReplyDelete