Friday 20 November 2015

Liz Earle Haul!

Hey Beauts,

After having the photos from my last Liz Earle haul on my computer since Chirstmas, I am forcing myself to post this Liz Earle haul before we have another bunch of wasted photos on our hands. Liz Earle is currently becoming my favourite skin care brand at the moment. The quickness of their shipping, and the offers on their website are so inviting and free products are a bonus when picking out what to try and order next. So without further adieu, here is a Liz Earle haul.  


The main reasoning behind this order was the fact that I had run out of my supply of the Hot Cloth Cleanse and Polish (Review: Here) and I also wanted a travel friendly skin care kit to take away on holiday with me. I decided on purchasing the 150ml pump bottle of the Hot Cloth Cleanse and Polish with 2 muslin cloths for around £20, plus the cannisters make great bath room decorations and are great for hiding ugly bottles in, in the bathroom. I hide baby powder in mine.  The travel kit was around £28 and came with a 50ml pump Hot Cloth Cleanse and Polish with 1 muslin cloth, a 50ml tube of Skin Repair Moisturiser for normal/combination skin and a little 50ml bottle of Instant Boost Skin Tonic.

The total so far was around £48 and if you spend over £50 you got free shipping, so I purchased a 30ml spray bottle of Instant Boost Skin Tonic for £6.50 as this is my favourite way to apply the instant boost skin tonic. It is really refreshing to spray it over your face. By spending over £50 also meant that I got 3 free luxury travel size products from the website (it is pot luck what you get). I ended up with another 50ml bottle of Instant Boost Skin Tonic, A 50ml bottle of Shampoo and a 30ml tub of Hot Cloth Cleanse and Polish with 1 muslin cloth. Also, because it was the 20th anniversary of Liz Earle, I also received a 15ml of the Superskin Moisturiser worth £14.50 for free.

Overall, I am so happy with Liz Earle. The way they treat their customers and the presentation and speediness of delivery is brilliant and if you haven't already, I strongly recommend you try them out! Have you ever tried anything from Liz Earle before? What do you think of the brand? And what is your favourite product of theirs? Leave a comment down below as I love hearing your thoughts. If you aren't already and would like to be, remember to follow on GFC and BlogLovin' so you don't miss out on any future posts!

Be happyBe beautiful and Be YOU!
Ellie, xx

3 comments:

  1. I am a bit jealous of your order ! I would love to try the Boost skin tonic :)


    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried these products, but I will have to purchase when I next get payed!

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    'Why Have one, When you can have two?//Apparel Candy Review*'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've got great stuff with the box. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete